Overheating is one of the worse case problem of a computer system. It not only makes the computer not to be useable but it equally lead to loss of Valuable Data in the computer. In this brief guide article, we are going to be examining various way and tricks one can protect his or her laptop from overheating.
WHAT IS LAPTOP OVERHEATING
Overheating of Laptop is when a laptop's Temperature raise within a few minute of Booting the computer, this problem happen as a result of laptop processors not too strong enough.
GENERAL CAUSES OF LAPTOP OVERHEATING
1. Opening of Too Many application at the same time in a computer can lead to overheating
2. Improper usage of the computer
3. playing of a high graphic video Games
4. Running some heavy application in the computer
5. Long usage of the computer can as well cause overheating
6. Buying a low processor kind of laptop like AMD
BEST WAY TO PREVENT LAPTOP OVERHEATING
1. Avoid installing of heavy Graphic in the laptop
2. Buy a laptop that it processor is not AMD
3. Avoid Playing of Heavy Graphic Games in the laptop like PS Game, except you have a high processor that can withstand the pressure
4. Always operate your laptop on a good environment where there is air inflow
5. Don't overused the laptop that don't use the laptop for a long hour.